Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Header Ad

//

Watch

latest

3 Massive Instructions From Failing As A Freelancer in simple way

 3 Massive Instructions From Failing As A Freelancer During the summer of 2016 most of my friends were engaged in job hunting. On the other ...

 3 Massive Instructions From Failing As A Freelancer




During the summer of 2016 most of my friends were engaged in job hunting. On the other hand I have become busy writing my thesis and completing my studies in Amsterdam. As a trained environmental worker, I felt as if I were running with knives, while the future was uncertain. About a month before the end of the student training, I handed over my drawings to one of my employer's clients. I was surprised that they really liked my work, asking me if I would like to challenge them. "Is that a gift?" I asked. "Of course for miles, if you need them." "Trail!", I replied, and thus began the long and twisted path of my independent career.

In the coming months I will do things I never thought I would do. I registered my business within the sales room, created invoices, did equipment management, visited customers, visited production facilities, all like handling pants and a sports jacket. I used to work diligently at that job, making sure my drawings were very important to the management. For the first time in my life I had something I had been building on my own and the news wanted it to go up. I had a hopeful experience and started planning my fate plans.

The first release I made at my consultation rate was to hire the first Dutch language education fund I could afford. I had many overseas students who found it difficult to find a way in my teaching because of a language problem. I realized that if I was to continue to be successful in my career or career in this united American country, I needed to research the local language. That was easier said than done, however, because the Dutch have an insignificant number of adjacent accents given the rate of the United States. To make matters worse, in the western part of my country, they regularly translated into English in case they heard any suggestions from other countries. but I was setting up my ground company like a rock. I may not switch to English again, until I think that aims to have 7-12-month conversations with neighbors next year.

My main goal at the time was to bring the project with the local municipality almost to a sustainable level. I found out that the opportunities would be innumerable in the city, so I started putting this name up and introduced myself to the jobs. I later reassembled a team that will create a you-tube channel on sustainability. I ended up going to a conference in Belgium to satisfy my contacts from the ecu, on my way to earn money for skills. but the journey was a complete failure and at that point I began to see that money was coming out of my pocket like blood from a cut vein.

with the help of December i had used all my best profits from an independent project. I've calculated that based entirely on my savings, I might want to take control until March, April very well. My hiring becomes more expensive for someone who is in big trouble. To make matters worse, there is nothing new. And I didn’t understand that getting new projects would take 6 normal months. moreover, the municipality now did not appear to be interested in working with a recent foreign graduate who could not speak the language and had no official business knowledge or network nearby. My first impression was that no company was sticking to the truth, and I used to take tough life orders.

2: when you run out of money, be a bendy

At the start of the brand new year, it became clear that if I did not always get the project right away, I would be disqualified. The hardest part was that I was not equipped to give up my dream of becoming a freelance copywriter. So I didn’t look for a regular job. instead I double the municipal challenge. I was known about them every week and was ostracized every week. I called my old clients, doubled in gaining knowledge of Dutch in a proper way. I learned all the businesses I could find and gradually began to pull out my LinkedIN. I also went to good times and sooner or later I met an exciting start to Amsterdam. They wanted to work with me to do a new job. however, when the rush came to persecution they no longer had the money to invest in it and I should not have had the money to wait.

February has arrived and because of the expenses I had not anticipated, I would be traveling for money without the end of the month! What has changed into something I will do? I don't have to go back to Greece or ask my mom and dad to help me. I wish cash and speed! but first I had to cut down on unnecessary expenses, as well as proper food classes and yoga. Hiring changed to the following: I lived for years, so I wanted to disrupt it and get something cheaper. fortunately, two of my roommates were also traveling, so they were moved to a less expensive apartment. function achieved. the next flow was to get that extra money to keep me in Holland, so I needed to be creative again.

I sat in the living room and wrote on a piece of paper all the skills I had. two of them that I had previously worked as a waiter and spoke Greek. you can see how this has turned out to be a reality. I directed them and emailed all Greek restaurants nearby. later a man from his family tavern in a nearby big city responded. I drank coffee with my boss, my future, a 32-year-old Greek man and he was born well and we got along really well from the start. The only problem that turned out was that I breastfed completely as a waitress. I can ignore the instructions, stop the news and I don't speak enough Dutch.

then the manager said to me: "look o, I love you so much and I love your company, but yours is not the right waiter. maybe we can find something else to do. You have informed me that you have high computer systems, as I have no idea about them. Now how can you help me with that?". fortunately I had gained prominence in the advertising line throughout my training period; I was able to design business cards and send big emails.

I went to a restaurant just as fast as a week. Sitting quietly at a desk near the bar and my computer, I might draw his online advertising campaign. If the restaurant was too busy, I would grab a disc and serve the customers a liquid with a big smile. It turned out to be a low-key job, but I kept calm and continued, because I had to see the direct result of my efforts. I felt useful. The employer turned out to be a very good manager and knew how to promote his team of employees. I have learned a lot from her and that work has helped me to cope financially and emotionally during that difficult time.

3: If you are going to take risks, first be careful not to go back

The biggest lesson I learned from this change was that every time you take any kind of risk, you have to avoid going back first. you have to make sure that in case you fail, you have a settee to finish, a second job, a warm snack meal, a solid engagement. That removes a lot of failure and allows you to get back on your toes again. Loss is part of the game, and small exercises, small screw ups, are essential for learning. Mealtime made me realize that I had done a few stories in my last year. I had started my foreign trade business with very little pleasure. I had tried very hard to learn this language in a very limited time. I had taken a brilliant career in college and completed it on time and on an internal budget. I met a lot of new people and tried my best to find one of the kindest jobs while learning how to market myself from scratch.

And I improved myself and did the same. In time, I was able to make a lot of money, and I started to apply for regular jobs. this will help me gain experience, community and price list if I ever wanted to try freelancing again. In some sentences, I would defend my going back. It amazes me that my Dutch level after 9 months is good enough to convince people that I can understand this language. This opened up 3 bigger scenarios. I started using it as if it wasn’t there the next day: I sent fifty letters in two weeks and that I was invited to 3 interviews. I have found the process to provide a standardized and well-paying job within the sustainability branch of an international organization. Satisfied, I booked an inexpensive ticket to the south of France, where I disappeared for a few weeks.

After finishing my work last Sunday at a restaurant, I took my bike home. I spent a minute near my favourite ditch. I stared at the moon pointing down at the water. when was the last time I honestly took the time to have fun with simple things like that? I used to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and had forgotten to make an effort to understand it. I stepped on my bike and felt at peace with myself. I rode back home making sure everything could come out right in the end.


Thank You



4 comments

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Freelance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. canada visum online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Indiako bisa linean

    ReplyDelete

Comment down

Reasons Why Laravel Is the Best PHP Framework for Web Development in 2021

  Reasons Why Laravel Is the Best PHP Framework for Web Development in 2021 PHP is the most popular and widely used web development programm...